Our “BNN Networking & SusChem-AT Event” took place on 10th March 2022 in Graz, Austria.
The first part of the BNN Networking session were key notes related to the topic “Sustainability in Science, Research and Development: Challenges and Opportunities”:
- Sustainability in Industry – Examples from BASF by Christian Seitz (BASF, GER)
- The Communities of Sustainable Chemistry, Materials and NanoSafety Join Forces – What You Can Expect from this Global Collaboration by Emma Strömberg (IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute, SWE)
- Driving Green Transition in European Value Chains: Growth Opportunities, Challenges and Obstacles, Actors and Tools by Veronica Bocci (DITECFER, IT)
The second part was the SusChem-AT Event, with key notes regarding “National Technology Platform SusChem-AT – Your Gateway for Collaboration Opportunities towards Sustainable Development”:
- Sustainability as a Mindset by Bettina Mihalyi-Schneider (TU Wien)
- Colloidal Lignin – a Sustainable Platform Material for Cosmetics & Chemistry by Martin Miltner (Lignovations)
- Chemical Recycling of Plastic Waste – “SynCycle” is Closing the Loop by Andreas Hackl (NGE) & Fabian Weinhandl (BDI-Bioenergy International GmbH)
- Advanced Digital Technologies for Sustainable Business Models in the Chemical Industry – Announcement of a networking event by Stefanie Prenner (Brimatech)
We are happy, that so many speakers and members joined our event and are looking forward to further collaborations.
Thank you for your participation!