Join us back in Dresden for the 7th Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference:
- Discuss the latest research on the role of chemistry in contributing to achieving the SDGs.
- Present your own research as a short talk or poster
Invited speakers will be joined by the finalists of the Chemistry for Climate Action Challenge, contributed talks and posters for which abstracts are invited.
The Green and Sustainable Chemistry Conference is focused on inter- and transdisciplinary aspects of green and sustainable chemistry. Contributions clearly demonstrating a link to green and/ or sustainable chemistry within the conference topics are invited. Please see detailed guidelines for submission here.
- Energy Conversion and Storage
- CO2 Utilisation
- Sustainable Chemistry and Environmental Science
- Sustainable Chemistry in Education
- Sustainable Chemistry in Society
- Sustainable Chemistry and Alternative Business Models
- Sustainable Chemistry and Circular Economy
- Sustainability Assessment
- Recent Developments in Greener Synthesis and Catalysis
- Sustainability of Elements with Focus on Metals
- Photochemistry and Photocatalysis
- Green Analytical Chemistry
- Sustainable Chemistry in South-east Asia
- Green and Sustainable Pharmacy
- Chemistry and Hydrogen Economy
- Chemistry and Climate Change